WWE Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE Reloaded

Former WWE Diva Torrie Wilson has purchased World Wrestling Entertainment from Vince McMahon and is ready to start fresh.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A quick introduction.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Damon Brooks

A quick introduction. Empty
PostSubject: A quick introduction.   A quick introduction. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 6:01 pm

(OOC: I do have C's permission to do this one. Love you bitch.)

He could contain himself no longer, he kicked at a can on the floor and took another drag on his cigarette. He stared over at JBL who was busy once again flirting with the company's finest woman and blew the smoke away from his face.

"Hey Torrie." He yelled throwing his half finished cigarette to the ground. "Is it just a rich man's club in your panties or can anyone join in?" He noticed the look of shock on her face and smiled, finally the reaction he had been after.

Damon walked towards them and pushed Torrie aside, she started to say something in protest but he turned to her with a menacing look on her face. "Unless you like it rough you better shut it honey."

"Excuse me?" Torrie had clearly had enough of his attitude, she was shaking as she spoke but he respected her for standing her ground. "Do you know who you're talking to?"

Damon nodded and tried to look sincere, his eyes were firmly fixed on her chest as he spoke. "'Course I do sweetheart." He kissed her cheek gently, she tried to pull away but he pulled her back and pressed his lips to her own. "Your the boss lady, but before you left Vince appointed me as Raw GM." He shoved her away. "I'll see you around boss." He smiled and sauntered away.
Back to top Go down

A quick introduction.
Page 1 of 1