WWE Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE Reloaded

Former WWE Diva Torrie Wilson has purchased World Wrestling Entertainment from Vince McMahon and is ready to start fresh.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not just a hottie.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AngelinaLove

AngelinaLove

Not just a hottie. Empty
PostSubject: Not just a hottie.   Not just a hottie. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 9:25 am

Scene fades in from black the camera is zooming out to a wide shot of Angelina Love in the ring , holding a microphone. The camera changes to a close up of Angelina.

Angelina: ‘’What’s happening people ?’’She waves to the fans-
‘’So I guess I’m out here to address some of the as I would say fugly biatches backstage.
I’m here to show you a real woman’s body and real wrestling talent and I have both’’

Fans Cheer
‘’Hit the music’’
Angelina throws the microphone and clicks her fingers , a pink lighting is shown through out the arena ,Angelina is shown on the titantron and playing the song ‘How many ways’.
Angelina throws off her silken small gown and reveals a silver sequined bikini , She bends her body over the ropes and blows a kiss , then pulls down a rope and invites Lillian to the ring.

Lillian: ‘’Me ? Are you sure!’’
Angelina nods her head and helps Lillian to ring, she smiles at Lillian and slowly pulls down her sleeve , Then suddenly slaps her across the face. The music and lighting stops , Angelina then does her finisher the ‘Lights out’ onto Lillian.Angelina: ’’I have everything a girl could need, and soon the most important thing the title...see you out their Candice’’
Angelina struts back up the ramp with a confident look on her face.

(OOC i forgot to do it and i cba writing lol)
Back to top Go down

Not just a hottie.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WWE Reloaded :: Roleplaying :: Raw Roleplays-
Jump to: