WWE Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE Reloaded

Former WWE Diva Torrie Wilson has purchased World Wrestling Entertainment from Vince McMahon and is ready to start fresh.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A beautiful beginning

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ashley

A beautiful beginning Empty
PostSubject: A beautiful beginning   A beautiful beginning I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:13 pm

07457854652... These were the numbers Kelly was carefully entering into her phone and she checked the traffic on both sides of the street.

"Where are you Ashley" Kelly mumbled as the phone rang next to her ear.
Ashley wasn't answering and Kelly was getting adgitated because Ashley was going to be late for her match and it would be all her fault. She felt awful for making that bet with Ashley, the one where he had to find his way to the arena all by himself in a city he had never visited before.

The screeching of tyres on the wet tarmack that graced the roadsurface caught Kelly's attention immediately, her eyes shot up and her gaze caught on Ashley's car instantly.

"Oh my god, he's finally here" She said relieved as she started running towards him leaving her bags a few paces behind her.

"Where the hell have you been?" Kelly said giggling to herself as Ashley rushed round the back of his car to get his bag.
"You've got a match in half an hour, you better get a move on"
"I know, I know!" Ashley shouted as he ran into the arena.
"I'll catch up with you later Kelly, good luck against Lita tonight!"

Kelly gazed longingly at Ashley as he dissapeared through the sliding glass doors that coated almost half of the from building.
Kelly let out a sigh and picked up the handle to her wheely bag and made her way inside.

"See you later Candice" Kelly said to Candice and she walked into the lockerroom.
"Ohh sorry Mickie, I didn't see you there"
"I bet" Mickie chuckled.
"What are you talking about?" Kelly said full of confusion.
"I saw you and Ashley out there earlier on.
Everyone knows you're after him but he's never going to ask you out if you don't let him know you're into him"
Kelly blushed and went the brightest shade of red Mickie had ever seen. Mickie laughed and continued changing her clothes, while Kelly went over to the showers.
"Kelly!" Lita had just come out of the showers herself and blocked Kelly's way.
"You ready to get your ass kicked out there tonight?
You know I revolutionized womens wrestling and I am the reason you are here right now."
"Right" Kelly said rolling her eyes at Mickie.
"And If you think you've got a shot at beating me tonight, you're sadly mistaken little girl."
"Lita shut up and save it for the ring" Kelly pushed her way past Lita and started getting undressed, ready to shower and prepare for her match.
Back to top Go down

A beautiful beginning
Page 1 of 1