WWE Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE Reloaded

Former WWE Diva Torrie Wilson has purchased World Wrestling Entertainment from Vince McMahon and is ready to start fresh.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Running late..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ashley

Running late.. Empty
PostSubject: Running late..   Running late.. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:49 pm

"Shit, my first day and i'm going to be late" Ashley thought to himself as he was driving around the city trying to find the arena he would be competing in just under 2 hours. He had been driving around for almost an hour now and no one could point him in the right direction. He started to think the people in this city were out to get him, and Kelly Kelly had challenged him to find his way to the arena unaided so he couldn't possibly call for directions, not if he wanted to keep his pride.

"Ahh" He sighed as he spotted a signpost signaling that he was coming up to the area at last. This was an hour and a half later than he had planned to get there and his match started in 30 minutes.

"Where the hell have you been?" Kelly said giggling to herself as Ashley rushed round the back of his car to get his bag.
"You've got a match in half an hour, you better get a move on"
"I know, I know!" Ashley shouted as he ran into the arena.
"I'll catch up with you later Kelly, good luck against Lita tonight!"

Kelly gazed longingly at Ashley as he dissapeared through the sliding glass doors that coated almost half of the from building.
Kelly let out a sigh and picked up the handle to her wheely bag and made her way inside.
Back to top Go down

Running late..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WWE Reloaded :: Roleplaying :: Raw Roleplays-
Jump to: