WWE Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE Reloaded

Former WWE Diva Torrie Wilson has purchased World Wrestling Entertainment from Vince McMahon and is ready to start fresh.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roster allocation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Torrie Wilson
Admin

Roster allocation Empty
PostSubject: Roster allocation   Roster allocation I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 5:38 pm

Torrie sat down in her office and stared around her, every member of her roster including the two gms were present. She opened her desk drawer and bought out a sheet of paper, she could see a few of the superstars and divas trying to catch a sneak peek and hid it from view.

"Now I trust we all know why we are here?" There was nods of agreement around the room so she continued. "We are all going to find out our brand tonight."

She handed a copy of the list to each of them.

Raw

Damon
Ashley
JBL
Candice
Angelina
Lita
Velvet
Lady GaGa
Leyve
Kelly Kelly

Smackdown

Evan
Gail
Jeff
Melina
Mickie
Maryse
Trish

[Continued by anyone who wants to]

Last edited by Torrie Wilson on Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://wreloaded.rpg-board.net
AngelinaLove

AngelinaLove

Roster allocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roster allocation   Roster allocation I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:59 am

-Angelina looks at the sheet over Torries shoulder she suddenly grabs it-

Camera changes to a close up of Angelina
Angelina raises her voice.

Angelina: What the hell ? Why am I with the untalented sluts, I should be facing the Smackdown Divas who can actually wrestle. I guess I will just wipe out these bitches then move on to other territory, Showing why I should be the Women’s Champion –looks into the corner of the room and places her hands on her hips-
Just don’t expect me to work with these BIATCHES.

Camera changes to a wide shot of the room.
Back to top Go down

Roster allocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roster allocation   Roster allocation I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:49 am

Angelina Is Stood facing Torrie with her arms folded.

Gail Kim turns up behind Angelina. Angelina feels a breath on her neck and screams "EW!"

Gail: "Angelina, first off, who says i even want you on my roster? I think you are more suited on Raw."

Angelina gives Gail evils and folds her arms again.

Gail: "Now Torrie, I noticed Raw had a bigger Roster than me and I also noticed two more divas had come in and gone to raw, I mean when the draft comes around, we are going to sort this issue, right?"

Gail awaits a reply.

TBC by angelina or torrie
Back to top Go down
AngelinaLove

AngelinaLove

Roster allocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roster allocation   Roster allocation I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:56 am

Angelina points her figner at Gail

Angelina: Yes Gail this will be sorted out
-Flicks gails head-

Gail steps back not looking happy.

Angelina: I should be on Smackdown kicking your ass, not being with people such as Kelly,GaGa,Candice and that dumb bitch Leyve''
-Stares at the divas-

All the divas give evils to Angelina

Angelina: ''When i become champ you bitches will be put to place!!''
Angelina leans against the wall

awaits a reply from a diva.
Back to top Go down

Roster allocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roster allocation   Roster allocation I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:30 am

Candice walks up to Angelina. She looks at her then steps closer. She stares at her within a second it changes into a smile

Candice:You talk to much. I think it's time someone shut you up. Maybe you and I should have a match, then you'll know Your place and that I'm the best diva on RAW

Candice tilts her head to the side and smiles

Candice:What do you say

She waits for an answer
Back to top Go down
AngelinaLove

AngelinaLove

Roster allocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roster allocation   Roster allocation I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:44 am

Angelina pushes candice and stares her in the eye, Candice is shocked.

Angelina: '' I say get away my way, because when this title comes i will be wearing it and getting each and everyone of you models,dancers,actresses or whatever you are in th ring and showing you why i am champion. Candice though seriously pull me that ugly face again and my fist will end up in your mouth ,even though you like things in their.''

Angelina looks around

Angelina: '' Anyone else want to say anything ? no ...''

The Divas just stand their with faces of anger

Angelina: ''Good''

Angelina laughs but gets rudely interrupted..

Only Divas can reply
Back to top Go down

Roster allocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roster allocation   Roster allocation I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:15 am

Candice laughs

Candice:Champion?....Please give me a break. You are far from champion material, unlike me I'm waay better than you. I actually do the talking in the ring instead of mouthing off and talking how great you are in your own little blonde bimbo world. When in reality you ain't..you just another one of them.

She point to the RAW divas

Candice:A useless on talent slut

She laughs as the other divas stare at the stand of
Back to top Go down
Torrie Wilson
Admin

Roster allocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roster allocation   Roster allocation I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:17 am

Torrie stood between them and the room was silent.

"We won't talk championships quite yet, if you want a title oppurtunity you will talk with your general manager." She sat back down and closed the desk drawer.
[OOC: Max I'm gonna pm you]
Back to top Go down
https://wreloaded.rpg-board.net
Damon Brooks

Roster allocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roster allocation   Roster allocation I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:34 am

Damon Brooks stepped forward and looked from Candice to Angelina. His mind was buzzing with ideas as he spoke. "Well it's a good job I'm here." He put an arm around Candice's shoulder and continued. "Candice, sweetheart I can see you are feeling a little..." He stopped to find the right word and then carried on. "Frustrated, so next week on raw you will be facing Angelina to work out that anger."

He turned to the rest of his roster and smiled warmly.

"In fact, matches for everyone!"

(Continued by anyone. Card is posted by the way.)
Back to top Go down
AngelinaLove

AngelinaLove

Roster allocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roster allocation   Roster allocation I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:44 am

Angelina pushes Candices arm from Damon and places her own around him she smiled winked
Angelina: ''Im a little frustarted to maybe Me and You could go do some cooling down'' She then walked out the room but before closing the door behind her turned round ''See you at the office ?'' She laughed as she walked out, Damon smurked and focused back to the other Superstars.

(Anyone can reply)
Back to top Go down
Damon Brooks

Roster allocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roster allocation   Roster allocation I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:47 am

Damon nodded in approval as Angelina left, the others seemed shocked at her outright proposal but Damon had grown used to things such as this.

"Well, I'll be seeing you later." He winked at Torrie before kissing Candice on the cheek and taking his leave, perhaps to follow Angelina or perhaps to just escape the awkward setting.
Back to top Go down

Roster allocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roster allocation   Roster allocation I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:00 am

Candice smiles but after a couple of seconds she remebers her stand of with Angelina and then storms out and heads for the Womens Locker room. She is now more determined than ever to beat Angelina in the match next week on RAW
Back to top Go down

Roster allocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roster allocation   Roster allocation I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:46 pm

(OOC) -- There should be more people on smackdown and we should have a draft afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roster allocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roster allocation   Roster allocation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roster allocation
Page 1 of 1