WWE Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE Reloaded

Former WWE Diva Torrie Wilson has purchased World Wrestling Entertainment from Vince McMahon and is ready to start fresh.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A knock at the door.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A knock at the door. Empty
PostSubject: A knock at the door.   A knock at the door. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:30 am

As Trish Stratus exited the GM's office, Gail heard a knock. She placed her laptop down and stood. The door opened and stood in the doorway was Lita. Gail Kim smiled to see her back but was suprise aswell.

Lita: Hello! Wow, you really are the Gm around here then.

Gail smiled and nodded.

Lita: Well, i just knocked to tell you that i hope when the draft happens, im on your show because i heard your be competing. And that means i can get back in the ring and fight a great diva. Now was it me or is Trish Stratus here too? This could be an interesting move, right?
Lita stood waiting Gail's reply.

[Gail Only]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A knock at the door.   A knock at the door. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:26 am

Gail Smiles and nods.

Gail: "Certainly, Lita... having both you and trish on my show would be an awesome addition to friday nights, you two certainly have a lot of history together, but i also do have history with both of you."

Lita: "What are you getting at?"

Gail Hesitates.

Gail: "Well, we are all former champions and you know we all want another shot, so having all three of us on one show is abit unfair on the upcoming talent, wouldn't you agree?"

Gail Awaits Lita Reply

(TBC BY LITA ONLY)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A knock at the door.   A knock at the door. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 4:30 pm

Lita smirks and then replies...

Lita: Yeah, i guess your onto something there. But then again, it would also be a great way for someone to learn the ropes from some great female wrestlers like ourselves.
Gail smiles and agree's.

Lita: Well anyway, i just popped in to say hello. I cant wait to see where i land. Bye now.

Lita exits

[END OF SCENE]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A knock at the door.   A knock at the door. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A knock at the door.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WWE Reloaded :: Roleplaying :: Promos and interviews-
Jump to: