WWE Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE Reloaded

Former WWE Diva Torrie Wilson has purchased World Wrestling Entertainment from Vince McMahon and is ready to start fresh.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Impressions...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

First Impressions... Empty
PostSubject: First Impressions...   First Impressions... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 6:53 pm

After Having a look round, Gail enters the Smackdown Divas locker room, it was empty, but it had been set up how she wanted it. The shelves were leaning just right and the lockers were perfectly assigned to each smackdown diva, shame only one had a name, that one was for Gail.

Gail knew it wasn't going to remain like this for long, but she knew being the first Smackdown Diva and the General Manager that she would start Smackdown with a boom, even if the roster was yet to be finalized.

She takes one more close look at her locker and then goes to leave. she slowly switches the light off and shuts the door behind her.

She then walks down the corridor noticing doors with nothing on them, she got to the end of the corridor. There it was, 'Smackdown General Manager: Gail Kim', it was her office.

As she enters her office, she notices Torrie had already put paperwork on her desk, but when your Smackdown's general manager and it's your first day, it's expected.
She sat down and opened up her laptop and checked WWER.com and then her inbox. Torrie had left an e-mail, the title read "Just A Note..."

Gail smiled and opened up the e-mail.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It read:

Gail,
I have set up just a tiny amount of paperwork you need to do, it's about contracts of the superstars we already have contracted and just general roster papers. It shouldn't take you too long, if you need any help i'm here at the click of a button Smile.

Oh and just a note on the Championship, i'm still thinking about it all, but the tournament idea is still leading.

Remember i'm here if you need me.

Torrie xx

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gail once again smiled and began to do her Paperwork. She took a break after doing 50 sheets.

Gail did 50 more then decided to pack up, the very first WWER show was approaching, she needed her energy for that, she wants to put the best of her ability into Smackdown.

Gail turns the light off and closes the door behind her.
Back to top Go down

First Impressions...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WWE Reloaded :: Roleplaying :: Promos and interviews-
Jump to: